Wednesday, February 1, 2017
1. Who was Phoebe, what do we know about her, and what do we know about the community at Cenchrea?
2. Who is Prisca (Priscilla) & Aquila, what do we know about them?
3. Describe how Paul uses the term Ekklesia from the Greek in vs. 5…
4. Who is Epaenetus, & Miriam what do we know about them?
5. How does Paul describe Andronicus and Junias, who are they?
6. Who are all the individuals mentioned in vs. 8-15, and what do we know about them all?
7. Describe the Biblical and cultural practice of the “Holy Kiss”, what does this mean?
8. What is the warning that Paul gives the congregation in Rome in this final chapter? Describe what it is warning them (and us) about…
9. Who are those mentioned in vs. 21, what do we know of them?
10. Who was the scribe of this letter “Romans” and what do we know of him?
11. Who was Gaius, Erastus and Quartus?
12. In the doxology describe what is the “mystery” that Paul mentions and how is it revealed?