1. What did the nation of Ammon do to deserve this punishment from Adonai and what lesson does this teach the nations today?
2. Who are the people of Moav & Seir; and who is described as the glorious country of: Beth-jeshimoth, Baal-meon, and Kiriathaim, and what did they do to deserve punishment?
3. Who is Edom, and what exactly did they do to Judah, how do the commentators describe how this played out in history…?
4. What did the Philistines do to Judah; and who are the Cherethites?
5. What is significant of the mention of the first day of the month in the 11th year; and what did Tyre do against Jerusalem, and how did Yeshua the Messiah mention this and in what context did He teach on it?
6. Describe how the punishment of Tyre in vs. 19-20 have actually been fulfilled in Biblical history?