2. Describe the boundaries of Israel from this chapter, how does it compare with the boundaries of Eretz Yisrael from the Torah, are they the same, and what do commentators say?
3. Vs. 16 mentions the city of חֲמָת “Hamat” – what do we know about this city, what other name does this city have and what is it famous for, and how is it relevant in the “Brit Chadasha” New Covenant?
4. What is significant regarding the “order” in which the tribes are listed here in ch. 48, what is the difficulty of this system of allotment, and how can such a division be implemented?
5. What is significant of the mention of the waters of Meribath-kadesh in vs. 28?
6. Why is the return of the Shechniah not described here in ch. 48 as the climax of the book rather it was described in 43, and what is the new name of the city of Jerusalem, and what is it’s significance?