1. What was the main difference between Ezekiel and the false prophets, in other words what was the main distinction between them?
2. Whitewash is mentioned no less than three times here; what is the definition of this “whitewash”; why does vs. 12 ask: “where is the whitewash”; and how does this interpretation in Ez. 13 have any influence on the teaching of the Messiah?
3. Who are the next group of people that Ezekiel is told to address in Ch. 13 after he’s already confronted the false prophets; and what were these people guilty of?
Ezekiel 14 Tree of Life Version (TLV)
4. Who were the people now approaching Ezekiel at the beginning of ch. 14; what did they wish to do and where they sincere?
5. What does the Lord promise to do to those who approach a prophet to inquire of Adonai after they have turned to idols?
6. Who are the prophets that Adonai will “deceive”; and does God actually entice people to sin?
7. What is the meaning of vs. 11 when it says that “They will be My people and I will be their God”; how does this apply when so great a sin has been committed by the people?
8. What is meant by the Lord saying “Noah Daniel & Job would only deliver their own souls; can righteous individuals change the decree against a city like Jerusalem?
9. What are the 4 judgments, and why does Adonai say that remaining survivors would comfort Ezekiel?